• Typ: Celerity FC Storage Adapters
• Atto: CTFC-42ES-0R0 (RoHS konform)
• 4x PCIe to 4-Gigabit FC, Dual Channel Storage Adapter (low profile), LC SFP Interface
• Driver support for Windows Server 2003, XP, 2000. Linux (SUSE and Red Hat) and Mac OS X
CELERITY FC 42ES
4 GIGABIT FIBRE CHANNEL - DUAL CHANNEL, PCIe HOST ADAPTER
The Celerity FC-42ES leverages two next-generation storage technologies - PCI Express interconnect and 4-Gigabit Fibre Channel.
With 4-Gigabit FC speeds of up to 800 MB/sec. per channel, the FC-42ES is a perfect complement to ATTOs line of 4-Gb FC host adapter products. The FC-42ES takes advantage of the latest in host interconnect technology -- PCI Express -- a serial, high-speed connection that supports the most demanding application requirements including high-definition video, rich content databases and other high-bandwidth environments. With software-compatible with existing PCI and PCI-X products the FC-42ES uses the same device drivers as the other Celerity FC family products, simplifying user installation and support. ATTO Celerity host adapters are an integrated family of advanced storage connectivity solutions that are designed to provide reliable connectivity, intelligence and scalability.
Meeting tomorrows connectivity needs today, Celerity FC host adapters extend the capabilities of software and hardware, increase overall system performance and drive intelligence all the way to the edge of the SAN. Celerity, a platform for advanced storage connectivity.
Technical Highlights Celerity FC 42ES
• Dual-channel 4-Gigabit Fibre Channel Storage Adapter
• 800 MB/sec. throughput per channel in full-duplex mode
• Features a 2 GB/sec., high performance x8 PCI Express (PCIe) host connection
• Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS(TM)) Technology
• Proven industry interoperability with support for SNIA HBA API
• Driver support for Windows®, Linux and Mac® OS X
• Backward compatible with 2-Gb and 1-Gb legacy Fibre Channel products
• 2-year standard product warranty