See more. Do more. Be more productive.
This external multi-display upgrade is a compact box which sits outside your system and connects to the VGA output of compatible notebook or desktop computers. The multi-display configuration delivered by DualHead2Go Digital Edition permits working with multiple full-screen documents or applications simultaneouslyÑeliminating the need to constantly open, close, or minimize applications. It is the ideal solution for professional and business users looking for a simple and cost-effective solution to quickly increase their productivity.
Through patent-pending technology, the operating system detects the DualHead2Go Digital Edition as an ultra-widescreen monitor which is then split into two or more standard resolutions compatible with the attached displays. DualHead2Go Digital Edition also enables support for high resolution panels, offering a stretched desktop of up to 3840x1200 (or dual 1920x1200)1 across two displays.
• Add two independent displays to your notebook or desktop system and create a fully symmetrical DualHead® setup.
• Run your desktop at up to 3840 x 1200 resolution stretched across two displays (1920x1200 per display)1.
• Harness the full graphics rendering power of your existing notebook or desktop computer. This includes the full video and 3D capabilities of your embedded graphics solution.
• Upgrade Intel integrated graphics on a desktop to DualHead® without opening the chassis of the computer.
• Matrox PowerDesk SE software (for Windows only) seamlessly manages window positioning and message pop-ups and offers the flexibility to select a wider range of resolutions, including support for widescreen and standard aspect ratios.
• Compact device that may easily be taken on the road with you.
• Can be used with either analog1 or digital panels.
• Compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Minimum system requirements
• Single VGA output connector, on a compatible system
• Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP x64bit, Windows Vista™ and Mac® OS X v10.4
• Display driver supporting 2048 x 768 or 2560 x 1024 resolution
• Powered USB connector
Dimensions: 10 cm x 14 cm x 3.2 cm
Weight: 235 grams
Connectors: HD-15 (analog) x 1 (input); DVI-I (digital) x 2 (outputs), USB
Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
Part number: D2G-A2D-IF
• DualHead2Go Digital Edition connector box
• One 2-foot HD15-to-HD15 (analog) monitor cable
• One USB cable
• Two DVI (male) to HD15 (female) adapters sold separately