Bestückt mit 16 x 2 TB 32 TB
HD Optimized Performance
Sonnet’s Fusion RAID storage systems are widely recognized for their performance and dependability, providing users the data throughput and protection critical in high definition video editing work. Fusion RX1600RAID takes these attributes to a new level. Building on proven technologies, the Fusion RX1600RAID rackmount 16-drive SATA storage system offers the fastest performance and biggest capacity yet of any Sonnet direct-attached storage system, plus the easy expandability featured in the Fusion DX800RAID, and adds Enterprise-class features to the mix. Fusion RX1600RAID storage systems are designed for work environments where performance and fault tolerance are critical, and maximum availability a must. Fusion RX1600RAID storage systems easily handle uncompressed HD while protecting the data at the same time, yet are flexible enough to be configured for any workflow.
• High Performance- A single Fusion RX1600RAID system with sixteen drives (configured as RAID 5) delivers up to 1000 MB/sec read, 750 MB/sec write data transfers
• File Protection- Fusion RX1600RAID supports RAID levels 4, 5, and 6 to protect data in case of a drive failure (two drives with RAID 6) while maintaining great performance
• Enhanced Data Security- Fusion RX1600RAID monitors drive performance and automatically maps out bad sectors to prevent drive failures, and provides data recovery tools in case a RAID group can’t be rebuilt and is taken offline
• Monitored Operation- SES (SCSI Enclosure Services) and S.M.A.R.T. data reporting provide realtime monitoring and reporting of the enclosure and drives’ status
• Enterprise Class Components- Redundant, universal 100*240V, 50/60Hz power supplies, and redundant fan modules are hot-swappable
• Easy, Economic Expandability- Internal SAS expanders enable you to connect up to eight RX1600RAID and RX1600 Expansion enclosures to a single Sonnet 6Gb/s SAS/SATA RAID controller card
• Better Windows Support- Overcomes volume size limit in Windows XP 32-bit to fully support volumes up to 16TB
• 16TB or 32TB storage(1)
• Drive Activity, Drive Presence, Power, SES, and Link LED indicators
• RoHS compliant
Data Transfer Speed: Up to 1000 MB/s read, 750 MB/sec write, depending on configuration
Supported Drive Configurations: Hardware-based JBOD; RAID 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, and 10
Supported Video Formats: 2K (2048 x 1556) LOG RGB, 10-bit 1080 4:4:4 HD, uncompressed 8-bit 1080i HD, ProRes 422, DV, HDV, DVCPRO, and uncompressed SD
Package Contents: Rackmount disk enclosure, two rackmount rail assemblies and mounting hardware, Sonnet RAID controller, two 2-meter mini-SAS cables, sixteen 3.5" drive modules, two power cords, software CD, user’s guides
Sonnet 6Gb/s SAS/SATA RAID Controller Card
Bus Interface: PCI Express 2.0 x8
External Connectors: Two mini-SAS
RAID Processor: Marvell 88RC9580
Firmware: Flash-ROM upgradeable to latest firmware version
RX1600RAID Drive Enclosure
External Connectors: Four mini-SAS
Drives Supported: 3 & 1.5 Gb per second Serial ATA; up to 7,200 RPM
Power Supplies: 350W, 100-240V, 50/60Hz Universal
Operating Temperature: +41º F to +104º F (5º C to +40º C)
Dimensions WxDxH: 17.4 x 21 x 5.2 in (42.2 x 53.3 x 13.2 cm)
Weight (with drives): 59.5 lbs (27 kg)
Noise: Fusion RX1600RAID: 60 dBA
RoHS Compliant: Yes
• Mac OS X Version 10.4.8+ (including Snow Leopard)
• Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2003, and XP Pro
• Linux (RedHat ES 3, 4; Suse RedHat ES 3, 4; Suse Linux 9, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 10, 10.1 and the following architectures: i386; x86_64 (AMD64, Intel EM64T)
Mac(4), Windows, or Linux computer with available x8 or x16 PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 slot(5)
(1)Although hard drive manufacturers and Mac OS X 10.6 define 1 gigabyte as 1,000,000,000 byte, many other computer operating systems calculate a gigabyte by dividing the bytes by 1,073,741,824 (). This distinction may be a cause of confusion, as a hard disk with a manufacturer rating of 1000GB may have its capacity reported by the operating system as 915GB.
(2)Sonnet Technologies has qualified and specifies the hard drives listed here for use in Fusion RX1600RAID storage systems. These drives were chosen for their superior performance, error handling, and reliability characteristics, especially when used in RAID groups. Sonnet recommends the use of these Enterprise/RAID edition hard drives and select, Sonnet certified desktop hard drives in your Fusion storage system to ensure system reliability and performance. STANDARD DRIVES MAY NOT BE SUPPORTED AND MAY DEGRADE SYSTEM RELIABILITY AND PERFORMANCE.
• Hitachi Deskstar E7K1000, # HDE721010SLA330
• Hitachi Ultrastar A7K1000, # HUA721010KLA330
• Hitachi Ultrastar A7K2000, # HUA722010CLA330
• Seagate Barracuda ES.2, # ST31000340NS(3)
• Hitachi Ultrastar A7K2000, # HUA722020ALA330
(3)Only Seagate ES.2 drives with firmware versions SN06 and newer compatible. Seagate ES.2 drives with firmware versions SN03, SN04, or SN05 are NOT compatible. Click here to view location of firmware number on hard drive.
(4)Currently not compatible with Power Mac G5.
(5)PCI Express 1.0 compatible, and x4 slot compatible, but may have decreased overall performance when used.