Mounting System für die Rückseite eines LCD Displays.
Mit Mini-DVI to VGA Kabel
Mit Lock Funktion.
Elegant Mounting Solution
Move your Mac mini off the desktop! Sonnets MacCuff mini mounting and security system frees up desk space by securing your computer to the back of an LCD display (or mounting it under a desk or table) while allowing full access to its ports and disk slot. How do you mount a computer to the back of a monitor? VESA mounting holes on the back of many LCD displays provide an ideal spot to attach MacCuff mini. Attached securely on the back of a display, your Mac mini disappears, only leaving cables to hide. To simplify that task, Sonnet supplies a special 33cm mini-DVI-to-VGA monitor cable, and MacCuff mini also provides basic cable management to help cut the clutter.
Constructed of rugged steel, MacCuff mini delivers a light touch-its refined platinum finish and durable plastic coating wont scuff or scratch your Mac mini. The included locking bar provides theft deterrence(1) when MacCuff mini is secured to your monitor. MacCuff minis open-frame design ensures normal WiFi and Bluetooth operations, so you dont need to worry about your computers wireless performance. What about installation? Talk about simple- Sonnet provides the necessary hardware, and easy to follow instructions in case you actually need them. For back-of-monitor mounting, just use the four supplied machine screws to secure MacCuff mini. For under-desk mounting, simply tape the included drill hole guide to the surface, drill pilot holes, and then secure MacCuff mini using the four supplied wood screws. Your Mac mini slides in easily, but is held in place securely. Whether its secured on the back of your display, or tucked away under your desk, MacCuff mini brings elegant minimalism to your Mac mini.
• Mounts your Mac mini to the back of a monitor, under a desk, or under a table (screws included)
• Rugged steel design with refined platinum finish and durable plastic coating to prevent scratches
• Steel locking bar provides added security when MacCuff mini attached to back of LCD display (lock not included)
• Mounts to either VESA 75 or VESA 100 hole pattern
• Secures power cable; prevents accidental unplugging
• Eliminates monitor cable clutter with included 33cm (13") mini-DVI-to-VGA cable
• Allows normal WiFi and Bluetooth operation with open-frame design
• Simple installation with clear and concise documentation
• Part No.: CUFF-MIN-LM
• Lock Shackle Maximum Diameter: 9/32" (7mm)
• Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- MacCuff mini bracket
- Locking bar
- 13" mini-DVI-to-VGA cable
- 4 wood screws
- 4 machine screws
- 2 cable ties